B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering
The Electronics and Communication Engineering Department is trains the students to have in-depth knowledge of the subjects in the field of Electronics and Communication engineering thereby making them to develop confidence for challenges in the industry as well as R & D activities. The Electronics and communication department seeks to create Centre of Excellence in thrust areas for the development of society and nation.
- Our Graduates would be successful in Technical and Professional careers.
- Our Graduates would be successful in their post-undergraduate studies at leading institutions.
Graduates of Electronics and Communication Engineering Programme will have the ability
- To analyze the complex engineering problems by using the first principles of Mathematics and Engineering fundamentals.
- To design a component, a system or process to meet the specific needs within the realistic constraints such as economics, environment, ethics, health, safety and manufacturability.
- To perform investigations, design as well as conduct experiments, analyze and interpret the results to provide valid conclusions.
- To offer engineering solutions to societal problems.
- To understand that the solutions have to be provided taking the environmental issues and sustainability into consideration.
- To understand professional responsibilities and Ethics.
- To function effectively either as a member or a leader in a multi disciplinary activities.
To communicate effectively to both the peers and the others and give as well receive clear instructions.