B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering
The main aim of the department is to Impart Knowledge in Electrical Science and Technology to meet the international standards and make the Electrical Engineering ethically and emotionally strong enough to meet the technological challengers for the well being of this country in the coming years.
The educational objectives of the Electrical Engineering Program are to produce graduates who, are able to:
- be employed as a practicing engineer in fields such as design, research, development, testing, and manufacturing;
- assume positions of leadership and responsibility within an organization; and
- progress through advanced degree or certificate programs in engineering, business, and other professionally related fields.
Graduates of the program are expected to demonstrate:
- a) an ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- b) an ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- c) an ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- d) an ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- e) the broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- f) a recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning
- g) an ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.