Research and Development Cell
In a world increasingly propelled by technology, academic research forms the mainspring of a nation’s economic growth. IIET aspires to transform the lives of the young budding engineers through their innovative ideas to contribute for research at academic level. IIET is closely working with core industries to train the students in this direction as a parallel activity to their academics. This objective will be very close to the heart of the industry in the direction of producing ready to be employed engineers. The key goal of the Institute is to provide a creative atmosphere in which higher studies and research thrive amongst the faculty and students.
IIET facilitates interaction with external agencies, both national and international. It also promotes and manages Institute-Industry interaction and all externally funded research and development projects.
- To create zeal among the students towards research and innovation.
- To work closely with the industrial needs that eventually will result in new or improved products, processes, systems or services that can increase the company’s productivity.
- Innovative business activity creating added value in the global economy.
- Innovation-friendly society aimed at long-term development.
- To have Periodical interactive session with entrepreneurs/industrialists.
- To enhance skill development training and self employment opportunities.
- To serve government by taking up sponsored projects.
- To conduct research work and survey for identifying entrepreneurial opportunities for our students and to organize talent show, in-house exhibition, business stall, etc.